MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO ALL WOMEN WHO SUPPORT THE OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSES OF CFUW
Historically, voting members of the Canadian Federation of University Women were required to hold a degree, diploma or equivalent qualification from an institution of higher education.
In 2009, the membership voted in favour of extending full membership privileges to Associate, or non-degree-holding members, who support the objectives and purposes of CFUW.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Meet new friends, expand your community network, share similar interests
- Enjoy monthly programs and speakers covering a range of topics
- Get involved in Interest and Study Groups
- Help organize special community events such as Family Concerts, Spring Forum and the annual Garden Tour and Tea
- Contribute to your community through raising funds for Belleville and District scholarships, and other community based projects and organizations
- Discuss and promote local, national, and international issues through developing resolutions and taking action on CFUW policies
- Become involved with your Provincial Council and learn more about CFUW / IFUW
- Stay up to date with easy online access to your CFUW Members Area.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR 2019/2020:
$110 if paid before October 31st of the year; otherwise $115.
Registration forms can be downloaded at the “Membership” tab; fees can be paid online at the “Online Payments” tab (small charge applied for online payment).
Alternatively, send appropriate registration form with a cheque payable to “CFUW Belleville and District”, by mail to CFUW BELLEVILLE & DISTRICT, PO BOX 20033, BELLEVILLE, ON K8N 5V1
Or, bring the completed registration form and your cheque to a general meeting.